was: warm up procedures...now hello!

> >  If you haven't
> > been in a car with this man, you have never
> been on a ride!!!  All
> > those fortunate enough that have, will vouch
> for me on that.
>

> Not until he gets a REAL suspension on the car.
> for realz!

yer just jealous :P

what can i say?  a man has to do what a man has
to do.  there are only so many ducats in these
pockets, and i needs me a ride that scrapes
belly.  1 + 1 = secondhand suspension.

i'll tell ya, tho.  it was good enuff to sniff
the ass of a 2001 viper in the twisty bits on a
trackday last year with absolutely dusted A520s.

don't listen to potsy, he don't know what he's
talking about.  that reminds me, he kept telling
me that i was going to get a mint set of H&R
ultralows off him at waterfest2001.

a set of those should solve all my handling
issues.

what're you rolling in now, meze?  has the
rebirth begun yet, or are we still gestating?

jason
tmb