[Re: Attempted break in]

Adrian, sounds like you need to get rid of all that stereo stuff and take=
 my
Lear Jet. (likely before your time)  Nobody would go for that. It's been =
in
the boat too, so it's crappy sounding AND wet.

Maybe a "new crowd" is in order, perhaps your friends' friends are in on =
this.
I'd keep a ear open, sounds too frequent, which totally sucks. =

And am I REALLY the only lister you've met? You gotta go to cincy man!

Cathy, out there meeting listers that try to hide
(and no, he wasn't driving a Rocc, but at least it WAS German)