Scan of Dyno plot needed, please

I got Jason's spreadsheet yesterday, and tinkered with it a little last
night.  To make some good decisions, I need good data for the
spreadsheet, so if someone can email me a scan of a dyno plot of an
engine similar to the following, I'd appreciate it.  I'm building:

-9A 2.0L 16V
-Euro intake cam
-Power Module
-Stock 1.8L intake manifold
-"cleanup" port work in head
-Stock exh. man, downpipe, and cat.

FWIW, one decision I have to make is 4K or AGB tranny.

Please let me know what tranny and wheel/tire sizes you used, as well
as any significant variations from the above.

TIA,

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron