From: SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
To: "Jason Adams" <roclist@accessconsulting.ca>,"Night Shadow"
<soltwede@privateI.com>,"Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: what an ass
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:30:56 +0200

 > ok, here is my auction
 >
 > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1868249642

somehow it seems that I know this part...  ;-)

 > And here is the buttheads:
 >
 > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1868565232

I know this Fritz Susemihl as I helped a fellow Scirocco enthusiast from
Puerto Rico
to get the already paid parts from the Susemihl gang.
As I succeeded to get the parts from him in the end , Fritz Susemihl seems
to be the least rotten one of the family.
But I was ripped off by Andrea Susemihl earlier and there is currently a
thread on the german Scirocco
forum because so many people were ripped of by Florian Susemihl,
another member of this family that has drug problems and cheats people with
Scirocco parts.

**WARNING** :
  better NOT deal with anybody from the SUSEMIHL family!

Greets
Dirk