WAY OFF TOPIC

--- Josh Able <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> yup, and Im glad it got voted down.
>
> don't worry, we are taking over Iraq for its oil, so why destroy our
> own
> lands?

No, we doing neither.  The US is not taking over Iraq.  The US is not
invading it.  It's working to try to keep us - and others - alive.  As
in breathing.

> if our government and big business worked on alternative energy
> solutions.......

Big business.  Damned capitalists.  Sheesh.  Of all the the nerve - to
try to make money.

Now Josh, I heard you just put out what, 260hp on the dyno?  Congrats,
nice job.  But...waitaminnit...that's a DAMNED WASTE OF FUEL.  You
should be ashamed of yourself.  Sell your car (to me) and get a nice
Honda battery-powered car.  Be a good citizen.

:)

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'