GRRR...Still can't get ETKA to work with Win2K sp2

Hi Ron,

I just have tested it last week, because there was a complete Win2k
reinstall. I had to re-read my solution as well as I've fogotten the procedure.
I have Win2k English, SP2. I have done all steps as described. (I also
tried to run hardlock.exe but it hangs) And it does work.
Have you tried to run the "hortcutted" w_select, haven't you?

macsek