16V Problems... Part 18 - Please help an idiot...

Ahh, the problem becomes clearer now... I'm going to play around with the coolant temp sensor (disconnect my enrichment module) and clean the connections to see if it helps any.  Just another quick question, though - doesn't the O2 sensor play a role in the knock circuit?  I.E. if a reading is way out of range the box would retard timing?