[HELP] New Jersey Listers PLEASE

I need serious help with the electrical wiring of my 81 Roc. If you are
handy with the electrical mumbo jumbo, please call me or email me. I
will fill you in on the details, as I am limited on time to type a huge
message right now...

Basically, It's an 81 with a 16v Motronic conversion. The fuse box and
all wiring has been removed "because it seemed like a good Idea at the
time". I have the Mortronic harness, ALL the electrical from an 87 16v,
and all the electrical from the 81. I have both fuse boxes, and I need
to bunch it all together to make everything work...It's that simple ;-(

Thanks...

Oh BTW - I have a bunch of misc. Rocco parts to offer...Sorry to be so
vague...

Jason F. Snow
Information Technology Consultant
Home:(973) 764-6312