GERMANY *Track Options

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:51:43 -0400 "Josh Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>
writes:
> Ok, so what would you rate as tracks/courses worth seeing, and or
> driving on
> in the good ol' Fatherland?

Nurburguring!
I flew over it plenty more times than ive driven on it, but its well
worth it.
When I was there in 85-88, it cost 12DM to run 1 lap. (Like $6 back
then.) The cool thing was, 1 lap was like 12 miles! I thought I was lost
on my first lap but my friend kept laughing and saying "keep going, keep
going"! It was a blast. Dates will be limited and im not sure if they
even still do it. Its setup like an autox in that, you run what chu
brung, start at the start, do a lap and stop at the finish and get back
in line. Pay another 12DM and do it again. It was way cool.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS- #30  2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.