(thanks to all) E-brake handle

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their input on my e-brake problem.
I went to my parts rocco today, pulled the e-brake handle off of it, sanded,
painted and replaced the broken one on my daily driver.  It's really very
nice to not have to worry about parking on steep grades now.  For my next
trick, I'm sanding and repainting my wiper arms.  I've found a friend in
hi-temp flat black cooking grill paint.  Stuff is tuff as nails and looks
good too.

William