From: <NarcolepticFlea@aol.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject: Need help ASAP!

> Took my car to the garage today to find the exhaust manifold is shot.
There doesn't seem to be one available except maybe from the dealer (which
means mucho expensive) and that won't come for weeks. If anyone knows where
I can order one, or if there is a good (cheap) aftermarket one out there,
please let me know ASAP by responding to my private email, as well as the
list.