Horny devil is street racing.

Hi all- Thought I would share this one with you all.

So far  Ive raced a v-8 stang (new), several ford exploiters (cuz their
drivers are stupid), a ford proboscus (what a joke), and finally a non
ford car that actually gave a bit of a challenge (kind of).
I pulled up at a light in Everette(?) WA. next to a wrx. we had blue sky
in front of us to the next light, so at green we hit it. The WRX took me
through all of 1st gear, and most of second. I was a bit nervous and I
allowed my wheels to spin more than I usually do, plus he had the AWD
working on his behalf (nice!). during my loss of traction the WRX never
passed the length of my car and I started to pull even at the end of
second gear. When I hit third I pulled up and beyond him with no
problem, but had to break for the light.  When  I looked over at him- I
was a bit surprised to see a guy that looked like a 60 year old asian
man- which would put his actual age somewhere around 100.   :^)
 Now I'd like to meet another WRX just to make sure the old guy wasnt
suffering dimensia and  being gentle on the throttle.