From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jesse Reid
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:49 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Advice for clutch

My clutch is starting to slip and I was wondering if anybody on the list

knew of a cheap, but reliable Stage One clutch. I've just started
modifying
the engine and I'll probably be pushing 130-140 hp when its done.  So if
you
know of any good cheap clutches, or just had one that just completely
sucked, let me know.
By the way, this is an N.A. 8V

Thanks,
Jesse @