FS: 17" Ronals

been trying to sell these off and on for a couple of months.  check my web
page, or they're FS on vortex (search for mabatzis) with more pics and
details.  i really want to get rid of these soon--taking up too much room in
my sunroom.  i'll take anything reasonable, otherwise they're off to ebay.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!