weight of a Rocco

--part1_44.27e34969.2adf0e48_boundary

>From my Dec 74 issue of C&D it puts the 75 model with carb and the alloy
wheels at
1892 lbs.
My 1980 S with 2.0 16v, euro bumpers and no back seat weighs 1860.

To confirm the scale I always get on it with the car and then step off and
see the difference.

Jasin

--part1_44.27e34969.2adf0e48_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>From my Dec 74 issue of C&amp;D it puts the 75 model with carb and the alloy wheels at
<BR>1892 lbs.
<BR>My 1980 S with 2.0 16v, euro bumpers and no back seat weighs 1860.
<BR>
<BR>To confirm the scale I always get on it with the car and then step off and see the difference.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_44.27e34969.2adf0e48_boundary--