[What the color of your car says about you.]

Black: You're ambitious and status-seeking.(Bug/Ford)
Blue/silver: You're a team player and very sociable/You have a sense of s=
tyle,
but you can be pompous.(The headache)
White: You're aloof, dutiful and methodical.(now repainted black, it's mo=
re
ambitious than my kid who drives it)(Jetta, technically mine)

That's my "stable", man I'm confused, and now there's this:

Red: You're outgoing, impulsive and easily bored.
That sure suits this one...

but there's no mention of rust...
                        =

Cathy, member of the elite "Arctic Blue Metallic first Scirocco" club

(Membership 2, myself and Mr D. Yeagley, it was his "first" too, hope thi=
doesn't mean I'll have 9000 like he has soon!)