MK2 Parts for sale

I recently parted out an 85 Scirocco (thought it was an 84) and was
wondering if anyone wanted anything on it before the wrecking yard gets it.
It has the rear hatch with the big wing and wiper motor without the third
brake light (red), it has the P/S rack, most of the glass, rear beam (drum
brakes), factory swaybar, some kind of aftermarket exhaust, and lots of
little bits and pieces.  I don't want to ship any of this stuff so if your
local then great!  I live in Olympia, WA (98506).  If you need something
that isn't listed then LMK, I may have it!!

Dave