Muffler choises

Well, I've got to admit something. I'm throwing in my vote AGAINST the TT Flowmaster muffler.

I really liked this muffler at first. Really nice sound, and price ($100). But, after having blown TWO (2) of these things out, I'm sick of them. The baffles can't hold up to a 16v?! What the heck?! Aren't these things made for big V8's? Whatever.
Same thing happened on Jonathan Pack's beasty little 8v scirocco, btw. I've heard of a few other blown out Flowies on VW's as well...

I'm getting a Borla next go round. Going to sport the stock 16v exhaust for a while first, though.

Joshua