Muffler choises

---------- "calimus" <calimus@techography.net> writes:

From: "calimus" <calimus@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco-l" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Muffler choises
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:37:19 -0400

Ok, I'm a complete exhaust dummy so here we go.  I'm looking to replace my
muffler which is rittled with holes but I don't really like the offerings
from TT.  While I'd like to replace everything from the cat back, all TT
seems to offer for the 16v are mufflers with a single exuhaust pipe.  The
problem I have with that is that I really like the dual pipe look of the
factory muffler, it just adds to the look of the car in my opinion.  So,
what options are out there for mufflers with dual outlets on them that will
ffit a 16v rocco and who sells them?  Links would be great, I'm located in
the North Ga area but don't really care if I have to order it from elsewhere
in the states.

William Snyder

What Kevin said...

Here's the stainless tip, that I recommend:
https://www.techtonicstuning.com/viewpart.asp?partnum=254.205

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com it's my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.