[ot] worst thing done during maintenance

--part1_b9.2882bd51.2addce2f_boundary

On the rear tranny mount where it attaches to the underneath of the car.
There are two studs.  The front one stripped off so I had to drill out the
old stud and drop a new bolt down in from the top.  Major PITA.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_b9.2882bd51.2addce2f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">On the rear tranny mount where it attaches to the underneath of the car.&nbsp; There are two studs.&nbsp; The front one stripped off so I had to drill out the old stud and drop a new bolt down in from the top.&nbsp; Major PITA.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b9.2882bd51.2addce2f_boundary--