Replacing Antenna (8v)

> How should I get to the antenna on an 8 valve?  When I got the replacement
> off a parts car I basically took off the whole front side piece.  However,
> don't really want to do this on my car.  Could I just take off the wheel
> well liner and get to it this way?

  that is the easiest way to go about it. you should be able to get up under there with little or no problem. if you've got skinny arms and the car isn't lowered you could probably even get by with leaving the wheel on. wiring is just a matter of running it thorough the grommet in the firewall. good luck.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com