Fw:Superb '81 Scirocco For Sale

--part1_88.1fb64801.2add0b19_boundary

If this is the same car I think it is.  Randy Block and I saw it at ND '01
outside the show.  The owner was trying to sell it then also.  I think he was
asking the same price, $3K.  There was actually a spot of rust either at the
base of the driverside windshield or maybe it was the top of the driverside
front fender.  It was a paint blister.  Overall the car was in great shape.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 10/14/02 10:52:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,