A Million MK1 questions to be answered ;)

In a message dated 10/12/02 11:01:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
corylang@dccnet.com writes:

<< I am still looking for seat options. anyone know if any other make of seat
 will fit into the tracks of the '79?  Will the seats from the '83 fit? >>

  I'd think they would, considering I have a set of '83 front seats in my
'77. Unfortunately I threw out the '77 seats before I found out I needed to
keep the lower seat frame from them. They work, just kind of clunky.

Carl (finally getting a chance to try and help)
77rocco
89fox