Before Pics and

Al,
Let me know when you'll be down this way again. I'll be sure to clear my
schedule. Too bad I didn't find this list sooner.  I was in Charleston over
Labor Day weekend.  Even drove past the base...yes, I was lost.

Below is a link to the pics you were asking about.  The shot of the front
bumper is what a coyote's ass does at approx. 75-80 mph.  The damn thing was
chasing a roadrunner near where I lived in Arizona.  No, I didn't hear the
roadrunner say "Beep Beep". I saw the coyote disappear under my hood, heard
the smack and then saw his flat spin landing in my mirrors.  Amazingly, he
got up and limped off the road. You can't see it in the photo, but the front
spoiler is badly cracked too. The bumper never did fit right again. Pales in
comparison to the deer and moose stories recently posted.

The Reiger dreamin.jpg is what I plan to do minus the lights.  I think I'll
try to keep the US version along with the OEM grill. I'll probably modify
the Corrado fogs too, somehow.

Craig

P.S. Anybody from the Pittsburgh area recognize this car?  It's essentially
remained unchanged since I bought it off a guy near there in '92.  If you
do, please let me know, I have some questions for him. The other pics are
examples of what I drive while at work. Enjoy.

(copy and paste entire link into browser)

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U6f7BipLCfmHZNEBsmO28RxiJsM14ZBSEe9kdGdSkhkcBaRub5V6LSrMMeQtAWI1l2PRcmNgE2ywBhpYUahxlwNz2jBarMNShA$$