hesitant scirocco

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2718A.09F56D60

Guys i just got my scirocco back together had to put a different fuel dis=
tributer in it. I have a budy that wants me to race his 1.8 16v integra a=
nd i so want to smoke him but my car keeps hesitating. Ive checked for va=
cuum leaks...put new plugs...new coil...new fuel filter in it...whats my =
problem. Please help me regain some VW pride...Id hate to get beaten by a=
n over priced Honda. Could my problam possibly be that the fuel air mixtu=
re needs adjusted...PLEASE HELPGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer =
download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2718A.09F56D60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Guys i just go=
t my scirocco back together had to put a different fuel distributer in it=
. I have a budy that wants me to race his 1.8 16v integra and i so want t=
o smoke him but my car keeps hesitating. Ive checked for vacuum leaks...p=
ut new plugs...new coil...new fuel filter in it...whats my problem. Pleas=
e help me regain some VW pride...Id hate to get beaten by an over priced =
Honda. Could my problam possibly be that the fuel air mixture needs adjus=
ted...PLEASE HELP<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more=
 from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.m=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2718A.09F56D60--