power steering/ belt issue?

--part1_7e.2f5ff142.2ad8ff66_boundary

Its just the belts getting wet,  My rocco does it all the time.  Perfectly
normal.  We don't have any under belly pans so all sorts of water gets up in
there.  I think VW might have a part that they made after they realized the
problem, that can be purchased.  I just consider it part of the rocco's
character.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_7e.2f5ff142.2ad8ff66_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Its just the belts getting wet,&nbsp; My rocco does it all the time.&nbsp; Perfectly normal.&nbsp; We don't have any under belly pans so all sorts of water gets up in there.&nbsp; I think VW might have a part that they made after they realized the problem, that can be purchased.&nbsp; I just consider it part of the rocco's character.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7e.2f5ff142.2ad8ff66_boundary--