16v parts 4 sale

--part1_102.1c62e12f.2ad8c514_boundary

I am parting out my '87 16v.  I will give more info soon, but I have a
motometer 160 mph cluster, euro bumpers and euro headlights.  All is
available but the motor and the rear calipers.  The car was running great,
just want something else.  Make an offer.  Please email me at dwk16v@aol.com.
 Also my bro 8v is finally fixed.  Thanks to all that helped.  It was the
ECU, put a new one in and ran like a champ.  Thanks.

Dave Kirsch

--part1_102.1c62e12f.2ad8c514_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I am parting out my '87 16v.&nbsp; I will give more info soon, but I have a motometer 160 mph cluster, euro bumpers and euro headlights.&nbsp; All is available but the motor and the rear calipers.&nbsp; The car was running great, just want something else.&nbsp; Make an offer.&nbsp; Please email me at dwk16v@aol.com.&nbsp; Also my bro 8v is finally fixed.&nbsp; Thanks to all that helped.&nbsp; It was the ECU, put a new one in and ran like a champ.&nbsp; Thanks.<BR>
<BR>
Dave Kirsch</FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.1c62e12f.2ad8c514_boundary--