Rocco siting in Ga

It's really funny that Michal A. just posted about seeing 3=
 rocco's down in dekalb/Atlanta recently.  Today I make a quick=
 trip down to the 120 north loop and on my way back what do I=
 spot behind me, an 8v red 85'sh rocco.  Paint was a bit faded=
 and as I hit the stop light he changed lanes and pulled up next=
 to me.  He gave me the big thumbs up and he reved the 8v.  so I=
 intern reved my 16v and returned the thumbs up.  No sooner did I=
 rev the engine and he gave me the rock-on sign, light turned=
 green and I had to  turn off to make the I-75n ramp.

So there is definitly an un-tapped rocco sceen down here.  Mike,=
 I think you and I need to get together on a weekend or something=
 and just go rocco hunting.

William