From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 11:02 AM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Parking light circuit problem

Vince Royer wrote:

> I pulled my dash off to install an alarm today. All was well until I tried
> to hook up the parking light flash. I couldn't find the wire. Then I
> realized the parking lights were no longer working. The emergency flasher
> doesn't work either.  It was working perfectly fine right before I pulled
my
> dash off. Everything seems to be connected properly, but I couldn't do
much
> for testing because my shop manual (not a bently) doesn't even have the
> right wiring diagram for my car.  It's an 82.  Does anybody have a diagram
> they could scan for me?  Or anybody willing to explain the circuit to me?
>
> TIA,
>
> Vince

Yo, Vinney!

(sorry).

Dude, I can scan you a pic, better yet I can pop the thing up on the web
BUT I am going to be showing an electrical diagram. I'd think this won't
help you plug the switch back on the socket/loom.

Can you explain whether you cant find the end of the wire the switch
goes on, was there wire cutting involved, or what exactly?

BTW- if the Emergency Flasher switch isn't installed, the Parking Lights
won't work as the power runs through one to the other. Weird, isn't it?

TBerk