A quick word on deer whistles

I whish I had the pictures of my buddies F250 when he hit that Moose back in 92... hell you think those deer shots are bad, imagine a 1 ton animal taing the whole cab off a pickup truck...

Deeeer!  Duuuuuucccckkk! (and this is where seats belts can kill you ..)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/