Grant steering wheels.

---------- "Jason" <volks.wagen@verizon.net> writes:

From: "Jason" <volks.wagen@verizon.net>
To: "scirocco-mail list" <Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Grant steering wheels.
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:28:45 -0700

Hey just trying to get soem opinions about these. Almost two years ago I
bought a really nice wheel when I worked at Pep Boys. Well now, the
imitation leather is peeling up at the spokes. On my wheel it was glued here
and stitched everywhere else. Now I went and looked at new ones and they
same wheel now has the vinyl stitched at the spokes, so they obviously
recognized that there was a problem with this and started doing it right. My
gripe is that I already paid over $100 for the one I have now. I emailed
Grant and got a rather attitude filled reply. Maybe if the whole list
flooded them with emails?????????????? **grinning devilishly**

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v
85 Tornado Red Audi Coupe GT

In my opinion Grant is crap.

For a little more, you can get a MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel w/REAL leather, it's the cheapest MOMO, but still one of my favorites.

PLEASE REPLY TO: peter@thescirocco.com it's my new e-mail address.[mailto:peter@thescirocco.com]
The Juno account is only for the list, and will probably not get a reply.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.