wiggly wheels-

--0-1945667347-1034209780=:87283

Hey all, I had the front of my '83 up in the air, and noticed that when I grab the tires, they can easily be wiggled around, like up to 1"(that may be exaggerating can't recall).  The CV shafts were out, and it shakes the whole hub, and splines that the shaft goes into also.  I replaced the wheel bearings 8k miles ago... what's going on?  Is this normal?  Thanks in advance,

Rob