Fuel guage question

--part1_12f.18b87ef3.2ad5cc33_boundary

Well its a MK1 so no transfer pump is involved, in fact the stock pump was
removed and replaced with a Holley red. Like a stated before I had another
MK1 do it with the stock pump so I dont think the Holley is the culprit and
obviously the transfer pump is not involved.

It may have something to do with the voltage stabilizer on the cluster since
that has been hightly modified. I cut the whole thing in half and only run
the tach with the fuel gauge and coolant temp. On the rear I removed the
circut board plastic deal and attached wires directly to the posts. I did
retain the voltage stabilizer but didnt run the wire to the coolant temp
sender yet.

Jasin

--part1_12f.18b87ef3.2ad5cc33_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well its a MK1 so no transfer pump is involved, in fact the stock pump was removed and replaced with a Holley red. Like a stated before I had another MK1 do it with the stock pump so I dont think the Holley is the culprit and obviously the transfer pump is not involved.
<BR>
<BR>It may have something to do with the voltage stabilizer on the cluster since that has been hightly modified. I cut the whole thing in half and only run the tach with the fuel gauge and coolant temp. On the rear I removed the circut board plastic deal and attached wires directly to the posts. I did retain the voltage stabilizer but didnt run the wire to the coolant temp sender yet.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12f.18b87ef3.2ad5cc33_boundary--