Pass side engine mount follow up

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C26F83.3892D120

OK, Foreign Auto Car on Main St in Columbus Ohio got bashed by me =
recently, for sticking my mount in upside down when I took it in to be =
pressed by them (I just took the bracket and a new mount). The bracket =
also got bent up.
The guy that runs the place got another bracket for me, and pressed the =
mount in correctly this time, and was apologetic.
I felt that since I had bashed them, I should follow up and tell you all =
theat they made it right, and there is not much more I could ask for =
than that.
Anyway, thats it:)
The rocco is out on the road right now, vibration free, well worth the =
$100 I paid for it (and the $700-ish I put into it to make it decent).

Broke

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C26F83.3892D120

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>OK, Foreign Auto Car on Main St in =
Columbus Ohio=20
got bashed by me recently, for sticking my mount in upside down when I =
took it=20
in to be pressed by them (I just took the bracket and a new mount). The =
bracket=20
also got bent up.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The guy that runs the place got another =
bracket for=20
me, and pressed the mount in correctly this time, and was=20
apologetic.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I felt that since I had bashed them, I =
should=20
follow up and tell you all theat they made it right, and there is not =
much more=20
I could ask for than that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, thats it:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The rocco is out on the road right now, =
vibration=20
free, well worth the $100 I paid for it (and the $700-ish I put into it =
to make=20
it decent).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Broke</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C26F83.3892D120--