Fuel guage question

--part1_a.2690fe85.2ad50a1f_boundary

When the key is on without the engine running it works fine.
When the engine is running it almost never works and it drops to rest.

I had another car do a similar thing but it never dropped to rest only about
qtr tank so I never bothered to check it out.

My new motor setup is quite thirsty so I would like to be able to keep an eye
on the level.

Jasin

--part1_a.2690fe85.2ad50a1f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>When the key is on without the engine running it works fine.
<BR>When the engine is running it almost never works and it drops to rest.
<BR>
<BR>I had another car do a similar thing but it never dropped to rest only about qtr tank so I never bothered to check it out.
<BR>
<BR>My new motor setup is quite thirsty so I would like to be able to keep an eye on the level.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a.2690fe85.2ad50a1f_boundary--