Powertech Mufflers

Okay great Bank of knowledge... I need to know if anyone on this list has
ever had any experience with a PowerTech Muffler.  I have a friend ordering
a TT exhaust for his A3 golf and I remember the discussion about the whole
DynoMax muffler thing. He found a Bad Ass looking PowerTech muffler on ebay.

BTW when he orders his exhaust it will be from J's house of Euro, yea baby
keep it in the family!

Please respond soon if you have any info,

Thanks again,
Brando