2 Bentleys for sale, cheap

2 '75-'79 Rabbit, Rocco, Jetta, Caddy Bentleys

My dad went rummage saling and picked them up for me.  I have one (in
WI), it's in pretty good shape, the cover is kinda loose and some of the
wiring diagrams are falling out, but it is complete.  The other one is
still in Colorado (my dad hasn't sent it to me yet, if anyone wants it
he can send it direct).  It is supposedly in very good shape, not
falling apart or anything.  Both are clean and complete.

Anyone interested?  Make me an offer on either one.

Nate
'81
'84