Project change!

> NS-
>   Hmmmm.  Somehow, 150hp and 300ft/lbs don't add up. The motor should turn
> more revs than that.

What you mean it don't add up?  Have you done any research or seen the
dyno charts for what a mildly modded TDI can do?

And who need revs when you have a 300ft lb torque peak at 1900 rpm?  I
have no need to rev to 4000 to make usable power, its there from idle all
the way to about 4500 or so...I'd be willing to put money that I will have
a more useable power band than a modded out peaky 16v...now the 1.8T is a
challenge to beat, as they have an amazing power curve (especially torque)
for a gas turbo...

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco ----SOLD!!----
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox