Slight OT: Golf Brake Prob's

Wait guys -- since he says it's a "91 Golf GL", I smell rear drums, which
means he's talking about the front rotors.... right Craig?

If so, there's no trick to it other than brute force.  Get a clamp or a big
pair of pliers and just push it back in.  It will take some muscle, but it
should go.

The rear calipers have either the hex hole or a 2-hole special tool thingy
because you have to rotate them to get them back in.  That's rear-only, and
serves as the automatic adjustment for the parking brake.

Jason