Speaking of Cincy '03 - DATES??

Either weekend is fine, I think ... hmm, I'll try to make it one way or
another as long as I can get the vacation time in.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Speaking of Cincy '03 - DATES??
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys & gals,

Since we're planning next year's events, we should probably
look at dates for Cincy '03.  Yes, I'm looking at it early
but I've changed jobs and will need to have my vacation
time put in way, WAY early.  (And I sadly will not be able
to make the Germany trip. *sigh*)

I'm thinking either May 30 - June 1 weekend, (the
traditional "weekend after Memorial Day") or the first FULL
weekend in June, which would be the 6-8.