The world Pays Homage to the origin of the Scirocco

--- Allyn <amalventano1@comcast.net> wrote:
> . i could throw the whole navy bit around a little
> (as well as some of the other military ppl on the
> list)....as for the flight there, i may be able to
> get there free, unfortunately it would be only
> military ppl that could do that, hopping military
> flights.

Oh yeah, I could get to Rhein Main free for sure, but
the only problem is the Air Force would make sure that
it's only a layover, next stop Ali Al Saleem Kuwait,
or some other sunny spot in the Mid East.

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'86 Scirocco 16V
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4