List turmoil - doesn't happen too often, but what do you expect from a =
group of hard core gear heads with ego's?  If you haven't seen it on =
other lists/forums then you just haven't been there long enough.  A =
little turrmoil is good for the inbox as it helps to rid some boredom =
and add flavor to the list and make it seem more human and interactive.  =
Don't forget, text is an easy thing to take out of context since it's =
very hard to get a sence of sarcasim, tone of voice, body language or =
all the other things that help convey what you really mean.

An now that I've beaten that horse a bit too much, here's an idea for =
ya.  How about we drop a F350 diesel motor in the front end of a beetle. =
 I've seen V8's shoved in there so there has to be a way.  Think of the =
burn outs you could do with that!

William
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brandon Smith=20
  To: SCIROCCO-LIST=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:47 AM
  Subject: Cheap + Power + Turmoil

  Okay speaking of Cheap and Power... I've got an idea and has been a =
pipe dream of mine...

  Karmann Ghia with a rear engined VW VR6 Twin Turbo RWD.   huh...okay =
maybe not cheap but fucking cool.

  Check out the cheap idea.  There's a guy here locally selling a 351 =
Windsor for about $700.  Slap that bitch into the back seat of a FOX =
wagon with an extremely short drive shaft...we can even wire up some =
spark plugs into the DTM Exhaust tips and shoot flames over the hoods of =
the cars behind it...  what do you think?

  I'm serious.... he he

  okay different subject now....=20

  Haven't been on the list too long, but have already seen a bit of =
turmoil, and just wondering if this shit happens like once a year or =
what.... I've been on H2O before and haven't really seen anything like =
this, nor on my 5280Hydro list.

  REGULATORS..........MOUNT UP.
  remember.....Its not a car - its a cult

  -Brando

  p.s. and personally, the more i hear about stuff like the germany trip =
and the cincy thing, the more i want to go=20

  o-/--<]:

-----
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =
http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C26E64.63F76DA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; FONT: 10pt =
verdana; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Ghia with a vr6, interesting but I wouldn't want =
to think=20
of how much support would have to be added to the ass end.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Fox with a 351 weene in it, very interesting and =
do-able,=20
though once agian, lots of cutting and supporting, but theres more to =
work=20
with.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>List turmoil - doesn't happen too often, but =
what do you=20
expect from a group of hard core gear heads with ego's?&nbsp; If you =
haven't=20
seen it on other lists/forums then you just haven't been there long=20
enough.&nbsp; A little turrmoil is good for the inbox as it helps to rid =
some=20
boredom and add flavor to the list and make it seem more human and=20
interactive.&nbsp; Don't forget, text is an easy thing to take out of =
context=20
since it's very hard to get a sence of sarcasim, tone of voice, body =
language or=20
all the other things that help convey what you really mean.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>An now that I've beaten that horse a bit too =
much, here's=20
an idea for ya.&nbsp; How about we drop a F350 diesel motor in the front =
end of=20
a beetle.&nbsp; I've seen V8's shoved in there so there has to be a =
way.&nbsp;=20
Think of the burn outs you could do with that!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>William</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3DSCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com =
href=3D"mailto:SCIROCCO_SPEED@msn.com";>Brandon=20
  Smith</A> </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>SCIROCCO-LIST</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, October 08, 2002 =
12:47=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Cheap + Power + =
Turmoil</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Okay speaking of Cheap and Power... I've got an idea and has been =
a pipe=20
  dream of mine...</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Karmann Ghia with a rear engined VW VR6 Twin Turbo =
RWD.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  huh...okay maybe not cheap but fucking cool.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Check out the cheap idea.&nbsp; There's a guy here locally =
selling a 351=20
  Windsor for about $700.&nbsp; Slap that bitch into the back seat of a =
FOX=20
  wagon with an extremely short drive shaft...we can even wire up some =
spark=20
  plugs into the DTM Exhaust tips and shoot flames over the hoods of the =
cars=20
  behind it...&nbsp; what do you think?</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I'm serious.... he he</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>okay different subject now....&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Haven't been on the list too long, but have already seen a bit of =

  turmoil, and just wondering if this shit happens like once a year or =
what....=20
  I've been on H2O before and haven't really seen anything&nbsp;like =
this, nor=20
  on my 5280Hydro list.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>REGULATORS..........MOUNT UP.</DIV>
  <DIV>remember.....Its not a car - its a cult</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>-Brando<BR></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>p.s. and personally, the more i hear about stuff like the germany =
trip=20
  and the cincy thing, the more i want to go </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>o-/--&lt;]:<BR></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : <A=20
  href=3D"http://explorer.msn.com";>http://explorer.msn.com</A><BR>
  <P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C26E64.63F76DA0--