From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:15 AM
Subject: Point of O2 sensor?...

> 16V questions:  I thought the O2 sensor was to help the DPR determine fuel
mixture, but Collin from TT told me to disconnect mine in order to see if it
is working... Disconnected, the car doesn't run any different, so what's the
point of the O2?
> And while I have your attention, anyone know of what would cause low
power; electrical related - i.e., after a little while of driving, power
drops off badly.  Turn car off, turn car on, problem's gone for a little
while...  Knock box and knock sensor have both been replaced.  Would coolant
temp. sensor do this?  Coil?