quick OT question: does the 16v tensioner fit on the passat AEB turbo motor??

--part1_93.24a792df.2ad3ab07_boundary

i got an AEB passat 1.8T and i was wondering if the 16v timing belt tensioner
would work to give me the room to bolt the rocco motor mount on??  any info
is helpful info!! thanks, L.J.

--part1_93.24a792df.2ad3ab07_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i got an AEB passat 1.8T and i was wondering if the 16v timing belt tensioner would work to give me the room to bolt the rocco motor mount on??&nbsp; any info is helpful info!! thanks, L.J.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_93.24a792df.2ad3ab07_boundary--