Price break!! Shipping .org to ENGLAND!!

Wait, wait, wait... What's this England stuff about?  Why ship to England
when you're going to Germany?  (Or did I miss something?)

I'm shipping a car at the moment from Bremerhaven (Germany) to
Jacksonville.  The freight across the ocean is $515. There is also a fuel
surcharge at $90.   The car is being shipped from inland Germany, so I'm
paying transport there, and also a 140 Euro loading and handling charge at
Bremerhaven, but I don't know if that's part of the inland shipping bill.

Either way, you'd be looking at $745 with that handling fee, or $605
without.  That's cheaper than sending it to England, and you don't have to
worry about getting over the channel.  The trip to Jacksonville will take
about 17 days; don't expect the one to England to be that much faster.  10
days seems quite fast.

Also, in regard to the contents, etc.  Having shipped cars back and forth a
number of times:  Container or not, do not leave anything in your car,
including radio.  Anything that can be pilfered probably will.  So take
everything off of the car.  And document the condition of the car in
photographs and appraisals before it gets on that ship -- you don't want to
have to try to prove later that the car was immaculate.

Otherwise I think it's a great idea.  I won't be shipping my car over, but
I'll try to meet up with you guys while you're over there.

Jason