who has too much $$$ and wants to spend it in a "good" way?

Mid May - count me out. Already have unchangable plans for that time.

Later maybe, or the year after.

Sounds like fun, the timing sucks though ...... oh, did you consider some
people have to work and can't possibly take 3 weeks off. If you want a large
turnout 6 months notice is rather short.

For the price of shipping one way alone I'd personally just buy a Rocc in
Germany for the 3 weeks and then leave it for one of the people there to do
with as they like.

Best of luck to all of you planning on pulling this off.