who has too much $$$ the family mans rebuttal

For Canada:
http://www.riv.ca/english/html/how_to_import.html

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

BTW, I am back from 15 days in France. About 30 liters
of beers were consumed...
Scirocco sighting: one really nice red with the black
body kit.

Crazy French people only drive French cars it seams:
Peugeot, Renault, Citroën...

The Peugeot 406 sport is really nice.

Drool, drool, drool over the Audi A3, and S3...

josh,

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca