shipping you and your rocc

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C26DFA.62183380

okay, i've really been thinking/dreaming about the german invasion idea, =
and me and a friend were talking about it the other day...

he said he thinks that sometimes its possible to ship yourself with your =
car...granted 10 days on a boat would suck, but the price would be great.

he said a lot of times on the ships that take the cars they have a few ex=
tra cabins for workers on the ship.  a small cost to rent the room and pa=
y for food.

i dunno, just an idea...does anybody else know about this... maybe they m=
ake you work on the ships, like shovel coal or wash windows, or .... swab=
 the deck MATEY's   ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

BTW 95% sure that i can't go. (you now what that means...theres still a c=
hance!)

-BrandoGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explor=
er.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C26DFA.62183380

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR><BR>okay, =
i've really been thinking/dreaming about the german invasion idea, and me=
 and a friend were talking about it the other day...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</D=
IV> <DIV>he said he thinks that sometimes its possible to ship yourself w=
ith your car...granted 10 days on a boat would suck, but the price would =
be great.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>he said a lot of times on the ship=
s that take the cars they have a few extra cabins for workers on the ship=
.&nbsp; a small cost to rent the room and pay for food.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;=
</DIV> <DIV>i dunno, just an idea...does anybody else know about this... =
maybe they make you work on the ships, like shovel coal or wash windows, =
or .... swab the deck MATEY's&nbsp;&nbsp; ARRRGGGHHH!!!!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp=
;</DIV> <DIV>BTW 95% sure that i can't go. (you now what that means...the=
res still a chance!)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>-Brando</DIV></BODY></H=
p>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C26DFA.62183380--