Roc's in the Fog 2K+2 Part 2

I totally agree.... Cheers Kevin! I was glad to do something other than
work for a day, when shall we do this again?

Pics will be up soon... Gotta do some work first

-Raffi

I went to a BBQ up in La Honda on Sunday and decided to take another look
at suicide turn, those of you in the front 5 know what I mean.... pics to
follow