Price break!! Shipping .org to ENGLAND!!

Josh Able wrote:

> 800 one way, the prior figures all planned on 1250 one way. Im checking
> about costs if we have 2 or more cars leaving each coast.
>
> hell a rental car runs at least 50$ per day, so you can plan on spending
> 1200$-1300$ for a rental, or for 1600$ have your car and being able to
> hammer it on the Autobahn, and whatever tracks Dirk hunts up for us. :D
>
> if 2 people ban together and do one car, then its really pretty decent!
>
> Josh Able
> www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
> "If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
> Atkinson

Folks, I know these days don't seem like the time to do this with the
uncertainty and all but damn if this is the only life we get (AFAIK).

I don't even have a steady job at present but I'd like to think this
would be a great chance to put a notch on the ol pistol handle if you
know what I mean.

I have responsibilities like the next guy but Sciroco.Org is a global
presence, and we have had Dignitaries from other lands visit. It's time
to repay the favor.

TBerk
I _gotta_ buy a piggy bank.